Submit Like a Pro with the CSG Shipping Kit!
Posted on 2/16/2021
Shipping your cherished sports cards can make any collector nervous. To make sending in cards for certification as easy and stress-free as possible, Certified Sports Guaranty™ (CSG™) offers the CSG Shipping Kit, which contains all of the protective materials you need to pack cards safely and securely, including CSG Semi-Rigid Card Holders and Card Sleeves, bubble wrap, a custom-designed shipping box and more.
The CSG Shipping Kit includes:
- 1 shipping box (for up to 150 cards)
- 2 foam inserts
- 3 pieces of bubble wrap
- 1 pack of 100 CSG Card Sleeves
- 1 pack of 50 CSG Semi-Rigid Card Holders
- CSG pen
- CSG sticker
CSG Shipping Kits are available now from the CCG store. Get yours today!
If you haven't yet joined CSG Collectors Society, new members at the Associate level will receive a code to redeem for $15 off a CSG Shipping Kit. New members at the Premium and Elite levels will receive a code to redeem for $20 off a CSG Shipping Kit. Join now >
How to Use Your CSG Shipping Kit
When using the CSG Shipping Kit, take the following steps to ensure that your submission is received securely and expediently.
- Open your shipping kit carefully and remove the items inside the kit.
- Carefully insert each card into a CSG Card Sleeve. Then, carefully insert the CSG Card Sleeve into a CSG Semi-Rigid Card Holder.
Important: Do not use tape on the CSG Semi-Rigid Card Holders. Do not use “team bags” to separate individual cards.
- Next, place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip that you printed when completing the CSG Online Submission Form.
- With your cards in perfect order, place them flat into the sections of the shipping kit box. Use the soft foam insert or trim a piece of bubble wrap to secure the cards and prevent them from moving.
- Take the sturdier piece of foam and lay it flat across the top of the interior of the box. Fold your packing slip and place it on top.
- Close and tape your shipping box. You can now apply a shipping label to it and ship the box to CSG, or…
- For additional security, you can wrap the sealed CSG Shipping Kit in extra bubble wrap and place it inside a USPS medium flat rate shipping box, then apply a shipping label to the USPS box. This will give you an extra layer of protection.
If shipping via USPS, send to:
PO Box 4800
Sarasota, FL 34230
If shipping via UPS or FedEx, send to:
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240
Disclaimer: Instructions from CSG on how to package sports cards are only suggestions. Customer alone is responsible for safely and securely packaging the cards, and should, in Customer's sole discretion, determine how to package the cards to prevent damage during CSG's normal handling process.