CSG to Attend Bay Area Sports Card Show in Clearwater, Florida
Posted on 4/1/2021
Calling all bay area card collectors! Certified Sports Guaranty™ (CSG™) is attending the Bay Area Sports Card Show at Banquet Masters in Clearwater, Florida on April 10-11, 2021. Bring your sports and trading cards to begin the submission process and talk to representatives from CSG, who will be on site to answer questions, explain services and benefits and accept submissions.
Please note: CSG will accept submissions for CGC® Trading Cards at this event, but please refrain from bringing comics, magazines and posters.
CSG launched in February 2021 and was enthusiastically embraced by sports card collectors across the industry. CSG’s experts are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and forensic technology to authenticate and grade every card submitted to CSG. This show is the perfect opportunity to check out CSG’s exceptional, crystal-clear holder, which is tamper-evident and never obscures a card’s details.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show and increase safety, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CSG member. To join CSG, click here.
- Complete the CSG Online Submission Form and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
- Carefully insert each of your cards in a CSG Card Sleeve or similar product and then within a CSG Semi-Rigid Card Holder or similar product. Find out more about CSG Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
- Place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
- Protect your cards with bubble wrap, and pack them in a sturdy cardboard box.
- If there are 10 or fewer cards in your submission, CSG representatives will check them in front of you at the show. If the submission has more than 10 cards, or if your submission is for CGC Trading Cards, it will be placed in a tamper-proof container and then opened later under security cameras.
CSG will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
All submissions will be transported to CSG’s headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CSG services and fees, click here.
Questions should be directed to CSG at [email protected] or 1-888-274-4723.
Interested in applying for a job at CSG’s Sarasota, Florida, headquarters? There are openings for all skill levels. Learn more at collectiblesgroup.com/careers.
CSG is an expert and impartial authentication, grading and encapsulation service for sports cards. It is the latest company formed by the Certified Collectibles Group® (CCG®), the world’s leading provider of services that add value and liquidity to collectibles. More than any other third-party sports card grading service, CSG uses advanced authentication and grading technology to make the certification process more precise and efficient. After a card has been certified by CSG, it is encapsulated in a display-worthy holder that provides superior long-term protection. CSG also offers the industry’s strongest guarantee, which adds significant confidence, liquidity and value to the hobby.