CSG and CGC Trading Cards Attending Convention in Cleveland Area
Posted on 3/11/2022
Hey, sports cards collectors! Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) and CGC Trading Cards™ will be attending the Strongsville Sports Collectors Convention at the Best Western in Strongsville, Ohio, on March 25-27, 2022. CSG and CGC Trading Cards representatives will be at booth #B3, accepting submissions, answering questions and explaining the services and benefits offered by CSG and CGC Trading Cards. Also attending are Baseball Hall of Famers Wade Boggs and Jack Morris; Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor; and more whom you do not want to miss.
For more time to enjoy the show, submit your prepared cards through the Express Drop-Off Service, which enables you to skip the line and quickly hand off your prepared submission to a representative. Cards submitted at the show will also have an expedited two-week turnaround time. (The two-week turnaround time does not include the time to ship cards from the show nor to ship graded cards back to submitters). Keep reading for step-by-step instructions to get your submission ready.
Get some swag!
While at the show, be sure to pick up some premium CSG swag! The reps will have baseball caps, bags, pens and the custom-designed CSG sticker, which could be a collectible of its own one day!
Leading the way!
Since launching in February 2021, CSG has been embraced by sports card collectors seeking expert and impartial third-party grading services. With world-class expertise, advanced technology and the best holder in the industry, CSG is changing the game in certifying sports cards. CSG is rapidly growing with over 750,000 cards certified and the recent release of the highly anticipated CSG Population Report.
CGC Trading Cards launched in July 2020 to provide certification services for Pokémon and Magic: The Gathering cards. Already, over 1 million trading cards have been certified, including impressive collections and numerous rarities. Collectors praise CGC’s expert grading, use of advanced technology and best-in-class holder.
Please note: CGC Trading Cards will not be accepting comics, magazines and posters at this show.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CSG or CGC member. To join CSG, click here. To join CGC Trading Cards, click here.
- Complete the CSG Online Submission Form or the CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
- Carefully insert each of your cards in a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeve or similar product and then within a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card or similar product. Find out more about CSG Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here. Find out more about CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
- Place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
- Keep your cards safe and secure until you can drop off your submission with a representative at the booth.
All submissions will be transported to CSG and CGC Trading Cards headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CSG's services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards’ services and fees, click here.
CSG and CGC Trading Cards will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Questions should be directed to CSG at [email protected] or 888-274-4723. Questions should be directed to CGC Trading Cards at [email protected] or 877-662-6642.
Interested in applying for a job at CSG or CGC Trading Cards? There are openings for all skill levels. Learn more at collectiblesgroup.com/careers.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CSG eNewsletter today!