CGC, CGC Trading Cards and CSG Accepting Submissions and Hosting Signers at San Diego Comic-Con
Posted on 6/16/2022
Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®), CGC Trading Cards™ and Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) are thrilled to be a part of this year’s San Diego Comic-Con International, July 21-24, 2022. There will be many exciting opportunities for fans to submit collectibles for grading and get the most sought-after signatures at SDCC Booth #901.
Major signing opportunities with the biggest names in comics
At the show, CGC is hosting signings with comic world superstars, including Frank Miller, J. Scott Campbell, Marc Silvestri, Donny Cates, Ryan Ottley, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Tom Taylor, Jonathan Hickman, Jimmy Palmiotti, Amanda Conner, Regie Simmons and Doug Bratton. Opportunities for remarques and multiple signatures will also be available. Keep watching CGC, CGC Trading Cards and CSG for more details!
CGC Authorized Witnesses available at SDCC
If you plan to get the signature of your favorite creator while at SDCC and then submit to receive the prestigious, yellow CGC Signature Series label, you can grab a CGC Authorized Witness at CGC Booth #4315, near Artists' Alley. Without an official CGC Authorized Witness, signatures cannot be authenticated. After the collectible has been signed in the presence of a CGC Authorized Witness, it can then be submitted to CGC for expert grading and encapsulation. Your collectible will then be mailed back to you to become a treasured part of your collection.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
All submissions must be received at Booth #901 by the end of the day on Saturday, July 23, 2022. To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CGC or CSG member. To join CGC, click here. To join CGC Trading Cards, click here. To join CSG, click here.
- Go to the online submission form for CGC, CGC Cards or CSG.
- Select the show you are submitting at from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the submission form and print the packing slip. Important: To ensure that your submission process stays on schedule, please package collectibles with the packing slip in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip. Failure to do so will result in delays.
- Keep your collectibles safe and secure until you drop off your submission (including the packing slip) with a CGC, CGC Cards or CSG representative.
- Go to the Express Drop-off sign to finalize your submission.
Note: This does not apply to CGC Signature Series submissions. For CGC Signature Series submissions, you can come directly to CGC Booth #4315 with your collectible(s) and a CGC Authorized Witness will take you to the artist(s) for signing. The paperwork will then be completed at the booth after the witnessed signature is obtained.
CGC, CGC Trading Cards and CSG will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Need more info?
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CSG eNewsletter today!