CSG and CGC Trading Cards to Attend Philadelphia Show
Posted on 2/25/2022
Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) and CGC Trading Cards™ are attending the Philadelphia Sportscard & Memorabilia Show, being held March 4-6, 2022 at the Valley Forge Casino Resort Convention Center in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Representatives of the companies will be accepting submissions, answering questions, providing information on services and giving away CSG and CGC Trading Cards swag. Also attending are sport stars like Pete Rose, Julius Erving, Ozzie Smith and many more whom you do not want to miss.
Spend more time exploring the show by submitting your prepared cards through the companies’ Express Drop-off Service. By having your submission prepared before the show, you can skip the submission line and quickly hand off your cards to representatives — hassle free. Cards submitted at the show will also have an expedited two-week turnaround time. (The two-week turnaround time does not include the time to ship cards from the show nor to ship graded cards back to submitters).
CSG uses a proven, multi-step certification process to grade most types of sports cards, including baseball, basketball, football, hockey, wrestling, racing, soccer, golf, tennis, MMA and multi-sport cards. CGC Trading Cards is the division of Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®) that provides expert and impartial authentication, grading and encapsulation services for virtually all Pokémon TCG and Magic: The Gathering cards, in addition to 11 recently added games like Digimon, MetaZoo and Weiss Schwarz.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CSG or CGC member. To join CSG, click here. To join CGC Trading Cards, click here.
- Complete the CSG Online Submission Form or CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
- Carefully insert each of your cards in a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeve or similar product and then within a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card or similar product. Find out more about CSG Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here. Find out more about CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
- Place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
- Keep your cards safe and secure until you can drop off your submission with a representative at the booth.
All submissions will be transported to CSG’s and CGC Trading Cards’ headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CSG services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards’ services and fees, click here.
CSG and CGC Trading Cards and will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Interested in applying for a job at CSG or CGC Trading Cards? There are openings for all skill levels. Learn more at collectiblesgroup.com/careers.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CSG eNewsletter today!